Thread: "Live In Tokyo" US Release

"Live In Tokyo" US Release

Another very informative message from Corinne...

Hey folks!
    We are currently negotiating with Shanachie the possible release of the Live in Tokyo cd in the US. So please do not pay ridiculous prices on e-bay or the likes as the official release copy should be a reasonable price....
    Also , those of you who would like us to cover a little more ground in the US- we would like to, too- we are including as many states as we possibly can given the budget and the offers we have so far..... we would love to play Atlanta,(We did a great gig at Little Five Points in
    96 (I think!)} New England, Florida, New Orleans....there are many more places we would love to play- we will just have to come back again if this tour is successful....
    However we are including some places we have never visited before such as Toronto, Baltimore, Philadelphia....we can't wait!
    Corinne xxx

Re: "Live In Tokyo" US Release

Quote Originally Posted by kunkim
    Another very informative message from Corinne...

Hey folks!
    We are currently negotiating with Shanachie the possible release of the Live in Tokyo cd in the US. So please do not pay ridiculous prices on e-bay or the likes as the official release copy should be a reasonable price....
    Also , those of you who would like us to cover a little more ground in the US- we would like to, too- we are including as many states as we possibly can given the budget and the offers we have so far..... we would love to play Atlanta,(We did a great gig at Little Five Points in
    96 (I think!)} New England, Florida, New Orleans....there are many more places we would love to play- we will just have to come back again if this tour is successful....
    However we are including some places we have never visited before such as Toronto, Baltimore, Philadelphia....we can't wait!
    Corinne xxx

Hey Corinne!!

Will you come back to The Park West in Chicago...please? You were amazing last spring!!! However, we're such massive fans...we'll travel to see you!!!

It's funny, I was thinking about last year's tour just this morning. Loved last year's show - my first time seeing SOS in concert.

I'm willing to travel to Chicago or NYC or D.C. to see SOS again. If my kids were older, I'd be willing to go to the U.K. to see SOS in concert again.

Hey Orrakull...
    ...Just Recently...
    I Was Mentioning To Friends That...June(8th)..Will Mark One Year...
    ...Since Having The Opportunity/Privledge....
    Watching/Listening To...SWING OUT SISTER...Perform Live....
    ...HOUSE OF BLUES/CLEVELAND....

...The First Thought...That Comes To Mind...
    Is Entering The Lobby.........
    ...And Hearing Corinne's Voice...
    Along With The Band...
    ...Rehearsing(Circulate)...
    In The Very Next Room......

...Immediately!....
    I Felt My Pulse Race... :P
    ...Just Hearing Corinne's Voice...Was Such A Tease/Flirtation!.....
    Of What The Night...Had To Offer...

And Indeed It Was!...
    ... A Magical Evening.....

...It's Hard To Believe...
    A Year Has Come And Gone.......So Quickly!...
    ...(It Seems Like a Few Months Ago)...

...It Was A Night That I Will Always!.....................
    Remember...

Vermont - New England

I haven't been active in this for some time, but remain a devoted fan and check in now and then. SOS is the only group I've continued to buy and enjoy all their music. I generally don't buy a lot of music either.

I'm here to make the pitch for another US tour. I couldn't make last year's tour as work wouldn't allow mid week attendance. I was greatly disappointed!

I'm in Burlington, Vermont which would be nice (and we have many venues here - in fact we're just finishing up a week's jazz fest), but Montreal, Boston or anywhere within a short flight for a weekend gig.

Here's the Jazz fest web site http://www.discoverjazz.com

Thank you Corinne and Andy for many life lifting moments!
    Charley